08 July 2011

All my posts recently are about River

River is asleep with her eyes partly open. It is the freakiest thing I have ever seen - it's like she's possessed or something. I'm glad it's bright daylight at the moment. If it was night I think I'd have to wake her to get her to stop it.

Camping last weekend was a success. We had a really good time, enjoyed sun and rain and thunder and lightning. We got to see the milky way and a million stars - which was amazing. We did an experiment letting River run around without her lead - it was a success :) She was so tired that evening from all her running around she got really grumpy and was huffing and growling at every little noise. Poor thing. She also has ideas that she's a lap dog, when she's just too big for that.

I don't really have much news at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment