26 July 2012

Short Update

In the last week I've:
made berry frozen yoghurt (tastes amazing, needs about 15 minutes to melt a bit when it comes out of the freezer for good texture)
washed my hair with baking soda (going well so far, no greasy or dry hair)
fainted (whacked my knee on the table, pretty certain the dog had free reign to lick my face)
made griddle bread (just like Mammy used to make when we were younger - at least that's what my flawed memory tells me)
gotten loads of writing done (am 2/3 the way through the final, final edits - at least before a publisher gets at it)

Now. I get a star for productivity.

2 comments:

  1. Five Star

    Hello Ria,

    why not give yourself ***** for those great performances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh berry frozen yogurt, yummmmm...

    ReplyDelete