08 November 2012

I should try not to fall behind on my daily wordcount

Catch up days are so hard. I barely wrote 2,000 words yesterday, so today I had to do over 4,000. I kinda feel like I'm never going t get to 90,000. Even though I'm on track, I kinda feel like I need a break now. I'll probably be fine again in the morning, just writing so much is tiring. I thought I could use some old material to speed things up a bit today, but it didn't really fit with what I wanted. Ah well. Might go play thief for a bit now. Dinner first, though.
Or maybe lordkilljoy will come home and we can watch more Supernatural. We're almost finished season 2. I'm really enjoying it, especially this season. It feels like it hasn't dragged nearly as much as S1. Can't wait for S4 - Castiel. Oooh. I feel like this entry is brought to you by my 19 year old self. Ah well.

I'm off for food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment