25 January 2007

more on writing - yes it is my life

do you want to know something funny? page 111 of my novel is home to scene 1 of chapter 11, i just thought that was a bit mad! and yes - i have divided my novel into scenes, just to make the writing less of a struggle, cause i can aim for 2 scenes a day as opposed to a certain number of words or pages or whatever.

i really havn't much else to say. i have a craving to play oblivion, cause i think i've found a fix to my game (my main save is a bit broken - one of the essential characters is missing).

i'm also quite looking forward to a game (an mmorpg - shock horror) called aion. it looks really beautiful and is about angels and demons. though i'll probably not buy it, because i really can't afford monthly subscription fees. oh, yes. and the fact that i will probably be in new zealand when it comes out. there are so many good games due out this year and i'm going to miss them all - waaaaaaa.

3 comments:

  1. Ah.. mmorpgs... The closest thing to a substitute for reality.
    Honestly, I get these appalling cravings for WoW that make me just want to get on a bus and go home to my not-firewalled internet connection and just play it all night.
    How lame! :p

    I also want to write a novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not so hard, writing a novel. you just need extreme perseverance. if you're really up for it, you could try the nanowrimo this year - in november.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but then you can play them all when you come back :) they'll be cheaper and patched already!

    ReplyDelete