25 September 2009

equinox missed

ok, wierd. i was all set to get a new Lj theme because my current one had stopped doing the tag cloud, but i just looked before writing this post and it's in a cloud again. very odd.

in other odd news, i missed the equinox by ages. i just realized it had gone past when apod posted a picture about it today. silly me.
so the nights are officially longer than the days now. roll on march. it's not that i don't like winter, its just that i love when the sunset stretches for hours and the sky is still holding onto the last dim glow of day at midnight.

my cold is getting worse. i'm thinking today will be a recovery day where i sit on the couch and play mini-games in fable2. chopping wood - very therapeutic. i started a new game last night (since to play my old game i need to log in as lordkilljoy on the xbox, go to downloads, re-download knothole island, log back in as me (riarua, if anyone's interested in friending me on xbox) and then i can play). i hadn't realized how the effects of stealing and killing had effected my first character - my new girl looks so fresh and innocent in comparison.

my 16 week plan is shaping up well. i have a good plan done out (only that i actually have 20 chapters, counting the pro- and epilogues. (i now have a chapter 1.5, as well as a chapter 11.5 - chapter 1 was 11,000 words. i think that's just a few too many for the first chapter.)

the little sick mood guy should have an option to have a smiley face on - i'm really not that miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment