29 September 2009

hello

my 16 (aka 20) week plan is going well. i'm finished everything i had set myself 'til friday to do. it's good to be ahead at the start. i guess i had no idea how fast or slow things would go, but the prologue was pretty much ok, anyway.

apparently it's 20.7 degrees in here, but even with 4 layers on i'm only luke-warm. today, while cleaning nymph's water i spilled a load of it on the counter, the cupboard, the floor, me. i should get overalls or something. but it was so cute - i put my hand into the tank to pick nymph out and he crawled up onto my finger all by himself. i think he trusts me - that's so great. not like yoshi who still flinches away if you go up to his tank too quickly. silly scardy.

i don't really have much news. lordkilljoy and me are probably going to see surrogates tonight. i'm kind of looking forward to seeing it.

i think i'm tired or something. my concentration waned at about 2 o' clock today and hasn't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment