13 October 2009

I wrote about 2,000 words today, and about 3,000 yesterday. Ahh, the exciting bits are so easy to get through. Tomorrow should go well enough too - it's an entirely new scene, but it involves characters i like and they are talking about fun types of things (conspiracy - always fun) and it's leading up to the introduction of Azrynn, woo.

mulkabu is up tomorrow - we are all going to kevin smith, so i'm kind of trying to get a bit done before then. But i have two scenes left this week - one tomorrow and one on friday.

me and lordkilljoy went to see zombieland on sunday. it was fun, nothing serious and a lot of laughs. Up is the next thing to see.

I'm still playing assassin's creed. i imagine that today, i will beat lordkilljoy's score for it. he didn't even get that score. i did. and he made such a fuss about me getting him free achievement points that i have to do better on my own account.

and now he's home. so i'm going to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment