17 June 2008

memories of travel

i'm listening to the lord of the rings soundtrack right now and it reminds me of the last time i listened to it. that was back in november, in new zealand, travelling from te anau to queenstown - prime lotr country. you may think us silly for doing that, and i would tell you that you are just jealous, because it was great. you could really imagine great battles and huge armies on the move, terrifying creatures, and heroics so selfless that even the gods would have to stand up and take heed.

so once again, here i am writing in my Lj and not getting editing done. i'm at a bit where i have to describe a tower and i'm looking for a better word for length. ah, i love the way my brain works - i just had to frame the query and it came up with an answer: span. yeay.

i got my hair cut yesterday. it's nice enough. my fringe seems kind of short or something, but i havn't washed it yet, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment