16 December 2008

super-powered dream

I had an insanely crazy dream last night. me and a group of people had some kind of super powers and we wanted to break out of the system or something - i can't really remember. the once scene i can remember clearly is me and another guy juicing oranges in a compressor-thing, like they have at juice bars. we were doing this because of some woman, because we wanted to make her suffer or just abuse her stuff or something. we were also looking for a place to stay - all of us who had the powers, but we didn't want to live together. we wanted places like old castles and churches, gothic sort of buildings. and from our ancient abodes we could do anything we wanted.
i think there was a lot more to it, but it's not coming back to me.

got mostly the end of my christmas shopping done yesterday. got something for lordkilljoy and i know what i'm getting for davidnarby.

i'm almost finished prince of persia, and last night i pulled off my first combo. that's not good - it took me the whole game to learn how to pull off one. and there's supposed to be loads of them. oh well.

heh - a crow just landed on the light outside and it turned off. like most people probably would, i assumed the two events were linked, but they weren't. all the lights on the row have turned off. that was mad.

ok, i have nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment