17 February 2009

things of today

i figured out the problem with my keyboard. there was too much metal between the transmitter and the receiver. so i moved all my stuff from a metal box to a cloth one. it seems to have helped.

i went into the social welfare office today and picked up forms that need to be filled in. they need to be handed in on the first day of my unemployment.

mad - i just got distracted from writing this entry by the design for the cappanalea site. that's a first. i'm somewhat chuffed by this achievement!

i really don't have much to say. my other big news of the day is that the bank does not want to give me a credit card. again. that's twice now that they have rejected my application. my last attempt was two years ago, it seems they still have something against me. damn, and i really want to be able to buy stuff online.

right. off i go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment