16 April 2009

pets

more newt news... today, newt ate some tubifex worms straight from my hands and nymph ate a bit of a cricket. i don't really want nymph to get into the habit of eating crickets, because they are yoshi's food. it was so cute when newt ate from my fingers, though - and he seemed really hungry too. he was in the floating log, with his head poking out, so i just gave him the food. he retreated to eat it and them poked his head out for more. he did that twice more, and after the fourth bit of food, i decided he'd had enough. he has a cute little belly now :)

i don't really have a lot of other news. i was playing fable 2 last night and got to crucible. it's so much fun. i didn't think it would be this much fun, but having to keep the crowd entertained gives it a bit of variety.

i can think of nothing else to say.

3 comments:

  1. Wow

    You've been quite actibe recently, after a week of not writing anythong two posts in the last 24 hours hehe.

    I've been so busy trying to get started my other thesis, I've done anything else possible not actually write it. Now I'm outta excuses, hehe. Yenyways, how are you? Seen you've been on my last.fm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Wow

    yep, been busy. you remember nanowrimo? well scriptfrenzy happens in april and it's nanowrimo's scriptwriting counterpart. the goal is to get 100 pages in the month. so that's what's been keeping me from updating.

    i go on last.fm every so often and check out what my friends are listening to - just normal curiosity.

    ReplyDelete