26 November 2006

how goes the novel?

ooh, livejournal is being wierd. i got a wierd message when i opened the site:
[Error: Database handle unavailable at /home/lj/cgi-bin/LJ/User.pm line 370. @ w112]
oh well.

the nanowrimo group met today. me, claire and kate were there.
did i mention that i have reached "the middle" of my novel and have come to a standstill because i've realized that the archangels are acting like children and my demons are clisched and nothing really makes much sence. my major serious stall at the moment is that zachery really has no reason to hang around with azrynn.
and i still have a serious problem with people not reacting properly. ooh, look our world is about to be destroyed, ok, but we'd prefer to comment on your hair! wooo woooo. yes, so much work is required.

and that is really my news.

No comments:

Post a Comment