13 April 2007

i feel occasional pangs of remorse

yes - i'm aware how long it has been since i posted last. nothing has really happened since then. well, it has really.

we are getting organized for our trip. we did a practice pack last weekend - i'm seriously considering bringing only one pair of pants and only a few different tops.

our indian visas came through yesterday and arrived today. i have my first stamp on my passport. wheee!!

i'm having serious trouble with my driving test. it got re-scheduled to the 8th of may and i need it within 6 days. i really don't think that is going to happen. it will have been such a waste of time and money (and emotion) if i don't get my test before i leave, cause i can't see myself doing it after i return.

in one week i'll be on the road to dublin. wooo! i booked our hostel in delhi - i hope it's nice. it's 6km from the city centre. i don't mind - it's in the tibeten enclave, away from the worst of the touts and beggars and stuff.

why do people not accept that as a writer i can't spell some words? like responce and availible. is it not ok to master grammar if you have a few (hundred) words that you can't spell? oh well. i still have 2000 words (about) to write to finish my novel. it's the very last scene and i don't quite know (still) how to work it out. another battle is fine and all, but that will be three in a row. is it a bit much to end the book in a flair of magic and swords and stuff? meh.

i'm up to ep9 of heroes. the "wow" factor has waned but it is still very good. hiro is my favourite character. and peter. and isacc. he looks better as a junkie - clean hair dosn't suit him.

mmm, what else. i got the 3d houses finished. i should put them up on dA. if i think about it when i go home. they are ok. they have some problems, but it took waaay too long to render them for me to go back and fix them. the biggest one took 11 hours to render. the quality is really good.

right so. i guess i'll go now. i've filled up enough of people's friends' pages.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, as I mentioned before Hiro is def my favourite character, largely I feel because he is I, if I were to gain super powers.

    As for clothes, you should only take a small set(No pun intended). You should be able to get them cheap fresh out of the sweat shops over in SE Asia. Ray Foley was saying he bought like 20 pairs of jeans for a tenner a few years ago and he has still got some of them. Hell if they fell straight off then you probably got your moneys worth.

    Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete