19 April 2007

the start of the travels

so this is my last night in my own bed for a year. not that this thought saddens me, i've never had a very comfortable mattress.

my hair is 7mm long.



yea.

it's really wierd. when the wind blows through it, it feels like ants are crawling on my head. it is really gross and icky. i see penelope_stone and i get a minor shock to see her hair so short. i suppose it must be the same for her.

i can't find the lid to a luchbox, the lunchbox i have my electronic things in. i can't think of much to say. we went to freakscene last night. mr. fadd played terrible music. as liam commented, it was like listening to daytime radio. i'm a bit tired now, though.

i had my last night of archery. my last arrow was an 8 pointer, heh. not bad. i'll miss it, i think. i'll have to find a club in new zealand.

i'm going on an airplane tomorrow! woooooo! i love airplanes, they are so cool. weeee.

goodbye so. my next post will be from asia. waaaa - how cool is that?! :) :) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 comments:

  1. not that this thought saddens me, i've never had a very comfortable mattress.

    Fantastic turn of phrase there.


    Oh and ooooh you look strange with really short hair! Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we have the same haircut now. And yeah, the wind thing was a bit weird at first, but I've gotten used to it.

    I love the convenience of short hair though...quick to wash, quick to dry, and I don't need to carry a comb anymore. That and saving $7 a month, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go for the 3 or the 4? Whenever I get that cut and the wind blows over my ears, I really feel like I'm aerodynamic.

    Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon voyage! And post up some pics of Asia if you can! :)

    ReplyDelete