30 January 2009

news stuff

so... lots of news since my last post. warpcon was really good fun. didn't get home before 3 any night. saturday night was club warpcon, fun but the music wasn't really to my taste. anyway. it was good. sunday night was royal rumble, my somewhat sedate introduction to wrestling. but it was kind of fun. i think my main problem was exhaustion. ugh - going in to work on monday was so awful, i was so tired i could hardly think. anyway i sorta caught up on sleep and now i have the weekend off.

actually, since i got on to work... i don't think i'm in a really good place with it. i've been made part-time and i'm even afraid that they will just let me go. there's lots of meetings and i don't have my hours for monday yet. i have to ring on sunday afternoon to see what the story is. hmmm. oh well. i complained for ages and ages about hating work, but the whole part-time thing actually had me a bit excited. i think i'm just not cut out for full-time work. it makes me so tired that i get really depressed. aaanyway. part-time would give me lots of time for writing as well. but not having a job just makes me lazy and i do nothing at all.

so, yea. that's all my news in a very quick post. i'm going to eat dinner now. pasta and chorizo. yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment