05 January 2009

stuffs

the fog yesterday was quite amazing. it built over the day getting thicker as the day went on (i find that wierd about here. in cork fog disappears during the day). it was cold and humid and generally miserable. but it was ok, because me and lordkilljoy spent most of the day inside playing the ps3.
anyway - i went out to my bike this morning and there were little icicles (wow that word looks wierd) hanging off my handlebars. it was kind of funny having to remove them. it would have been funnier if it hadn't been so cold.

my cinema card arrived today. yeay for not having to have money on me going to the cinema. now we just have to make a point of going at least twice in the month.

uummmm, my life has really turned into some kind of bowl of nothingness. oh for the days when i could ramble on for ages and ages and actually have news to say. or even if i had no news, i had random things to say, now everything is just blank. and i don't know how to fix it. maybe i should look into doing some kind of adult education course for the next few weeks. i wonder is there anywhere around here doing archery? that would be great to take up again.

k - gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. icicles

    That word does look weird. And the object looks like an arrow, which brings me to archery (my brain works in strange ways, well if it works at all). I think I heard something about an archery class going on in either celbridge or was it kilcock? Yenyways, I'm certain there is one in the college - http://www.nuimsu.com/clubs-list . Well this is a surprise, Live Journal doesn't do BBCode. Ok, this is quite peculiar.

    ReplyDelete