31 May 2013

Furious Yoga

I've been doing yoga for over a month now and I'm really enjoying it. This morning I was out of bed and all set for 40 minutes of stretching at 7:15. Yoga first thing is completely different to yoga second or third thing. It's like that first stretch when you wake up, only it lasts for 15 minutes rather than 15 seconds. I think I'm getting a little stronger too. And I'm definitely getting more flexible - only by a tiny bit, but it makes me feel good about the whole thing.

*

We went to see Fast 6 (Furious 6?) on Wednesday. So much fun. Heists and fast cars, they go together so well. I kinda want to watch the whole series now, because this movie mentions things from earlier movies - not that you need it to get what's happening.

*

I'm playing an MMO called Neverwinter at the moment. Set in the D&D world of Ferun. I prefer it to a lot of MMOs I've played. The controls are set up like a shooter, mouse-look and crosshairs (which are a circle in this case). You use abilities by pressing the mouse buttons (and Q,E, and R) and it makes combat so much easier. And so much more fun. You have to dodge attacks, aim at enemies - it's not a case of trying to remember a rotation of abilities and having 20 different keys set up. It lets you get on with playing the story rather than playing the mechanics.

I don't think I have much other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment