28 November 2008

Nanowrimo

I got the 50,000 words today. In celebration I chose my christmas present and ordered it - it's a canon ixus 980is camera. We have the ixus 80 in work and i quite like it. but i want a compact digital camera that allows you to manually change all the settings, and especially iso, aperture and shutter. so i ordered that today and hopefully i will have a collection confirmation by monday. hopefully, anyway.

so yea - 50,000 words. i really struggled at the end. i got to a point where i have absolutely no idea how things are going to happen next. but i have the word count so i just stopped, in the middle of a paragraph. if i find time before sunday i might try to get a little more done.

mmm... i have no news, really. lainey316's birthday is this evening. that should be some fun. mulkabu is up for the weekend. I'm working saturday and sunday, but some fun should be had in the evenings anyway.

I'm really excited about my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment