25 January 2011

Overdue Catchup

I just went for a walk up to the post office. This place is so weird. It's 2degrees out and I walked up with just a vest and tshirt on. And I wasn't cold (okay, I had a hat and fingerless gloves on too, but still). It felt like a day near the end of April, when you are just feeling comfortable going out without five layers on - like 16degrees or something. I'm actually a bit worried that if 2 feels like 16, what will 20 feel like.

Pedestrian lights here are funny. The go man is a man, but the stop man is a hand. And it's kind of funny when some of the lights are missing. There's this set down by us and it looks like the vulcan greeting hand, then there's one by the post office that looks like a stag with antlers.

We went to The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History on Sunday. It was pretty cool - there was loads of old stuff, and lordkilljoy and I both marvelled at how much like Fallout it was. There were missiles and bombs and planes and loads of cool things.

I went to see Tangled last week. It was brilliant - I love Disney. We finally got to see Tron as well. I really enjoyed it. And we saw Green Hornet too. It was funny.

We got a car with cruise control, so hopefully we'll make it to SantaFe for snowboarding next weekend. lordkilljoy didn't feel like it last weekend.

I'm 10,000 words into book2. Yeay.

No comments:

Post a Comment