27 January 2011

web things

I have a bunch of feeds in google reader that I look at every morning. The top of the list contains writers, then agents, then writing help, then inspirational things, then large sites that post more than 20 articles a day, and then random people I find interesting. I read them one after the other and sometimes, I get confused about what section I'm in. So I'm reading about the latest movie news, wondering why an environmental blog is posting about movies. And then I remember to look at what blog I'm reading. It's kinda funny, but it is really confusing. And it happens often enough that you'd think I'd not keep doing it.

I updated three corner square yesterday. First post since the new year. I think I have to change the idea of my site. It's really hard to come up with writing advice every week, so I think I'll make it more of a thoughts on writing / progress log and the weeks I have writing tips, I'll post them.

I don't have much other news. I think I was a cross between Siluna (my world of warcraft druid) and an army commando in my dream last night. Or I was in some kind of battle royale type thing, where there were a bunch of deadly people all out to kill each other for the entertainment of spectators. I remember being let loose (by some woman, who was in charge of everything) in a forest and instantly looking for cover. But I'd been tracked and we fought. I don't think I did very well. I seem to recall being thrown onto a tile floor - like you see in old hospitals in movies. And I couldn't get up because of the pain.
And there was something about driving to a field - it was lashing rain - to find an old tent and a barrel or something. I have no idea what I wanted them for, but everything was old and battered and I was just settling for these items because they seemed the best of what was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment