15 November 2011

Engagement

I kind of meant to post this earlier... lordkilljoy and I got engaged on sunday. If not for visa issues coming back into america, it probably wouldn't be happening quite yet, and as it is we are having a rush wedding. 6 months from now we will be married :) It's so exciting. And stressful at the same time. We're supposed to organise the whole thing in half the time as usual. Ah well, that'll be fun too.

First, though we need to focus on moving. We're off to Pheonix at the end of the month. SO I have to spend the next week or so cleaning. I worked on the calcium stuck to the bath and sink today, and used very fine grade sandpaper to get the worst of it off. Sandpaper is amazing. And it didn't noticeably scrape the sink or bath, either. They are made of kind of manky plastic material anyway, so it's not like you'd notice a few scrapes anyway.

Right. Got to go now - it's Skyrim time :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's so exciting for you!

    Also... SKYRIM... D: I want it so bad. I've ordered the import version here in Japan and I'm hoping it will come today or tomorrow at the latest... must play.
    Are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i've said this a million time already but here it is again: congratulations.

    It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying skyrim so much :D Everything about it is amazing - the landscape, the dungeons, the shout system, killing dragons. They did away with choosing skills at the start of the game and now levelling is totally open and the skills you use most are the ones you are best at (i.e. different abilities open up as the skills improve, but you choose which ones you want to take). Yea. It will consume all your free time :P

    ReplyDelete