17 October 2007

blood? who needs it - we've got goodfellas, american style pizzas

i had something to say this morning, but i can't remember it now - damn. it's been really windy here all day - i didn't feel like battling it all the way into work, so i got the bus. and then in work it's been lashing against the windows and howling through the cracks.

i had a silly man on the phone today. he clearly didn't want to speak to me, so he was all like "i can't hear you. hello?" and stuff. so i rang him back and asked "can you hear me" his answer was "no i can't" and he hung up. he could just have said he was busy or something. but i found it really funny.

i havn't really much else to say. i don't think my horror story is turning out as scary as it could be. i remember writing some of the scenes in "the fall" and being totally grossed out at my decriptions of some of the things. i think i've lost my gory touch - noooo!

ah well. i'll go now.

1 comment:

  1. The Title

    From the title, I was expecting some gory story about Goodfellas pizza. Maybe it's a cryptic clue?

    ReplyDelete