29 September 2010

facebook

Yesterday, penelope_stone signed me up to facebook. She gave me a username and password and was like, 'okay, now you fill in the rest.' Yeah. I'm going to keep it to real-life friends and family, which is why I'm not posting my user name here.

But, just as when I joined twitter, I will still be posting here. In fact, this journal will be 9 in 5 days. Isn't that cool. It will be 10 years old next year. A whole decade of random posts on stuff that happens to me.

In other news: I get to cycle into Intel today. That'll be fun. I've always wanted to cycle into Intel.

I went into the kitchen today and was at the sink looking over at a blank space where Nymph used live. And when I went into the kitchen last night I was still worried about turning on the light and making noise that I'd wake him, even though he's down in Kerry now. I'll get used to it in a while. Sure, in a few weeks everything will be completely different.

Yeah. I don't think I have much else news.

I'm trying to read four books in a month (good luck to me). The first is Elantris, and I'm about a third of the way though. I may actually get it finished by the weekend, because Sanderson's writing is not complex at all. In fact, i'm finding it a little too simplistic, but that's okay. It definitely reads more like a YA (young adult) than an adult fantasy.

Right so. I'm going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment