08 September 2010

Printing

Oh my god, what is it with me and page numbers? Why can I never remember to put them in before I print? Draft 3 had just started printing and after the 4th sheet came out, i was like, "Gah - page numbers." I even have a table of contents and everything, with page numbers, but what use is it, if none of the pages are numbered.

I'm waiting for it to print while writing this and I just got the smell of hot paper and hot toner. Yum. There's probably something bad for you with this smell, but I love it. I love all smells associated with paper. Except some glossy paper, actually. Like glossy magazines - they smell awful.

I don't really have much else to say. I forgot to say that we were at Mark's wedding on Satuday. It was good. The little ceremony was amazing.
But what was kind of cool was that we were staying in a room over a pub. It was so fantasy-ish. Staying in the tavern. Renting rooms. Too good to sleep on the common room floor.
Then, the next morning we went for breakfast and the restaurant was in a big hall with unicorn and dragon sculptures on the walls. It was totally surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment