29 August 2008

A Warm Place

I was so sure i'd posted about this song before, but maybe not. I really love this song. It makes me think of the death of the world - a death through sterility and clean technology. A place where no one lives any more, everyone just is alive. And a harsh sun beats down on the concrete and glass, casting hard shadows, but harder light.

But behind all that there is still hope, a living heart beats somewhere in this world of broken dreams.

Yea, i love it. I love any artist that can get such imagery and emotion into a piece of music. It's why i like deftones - they can do the same thing, and bring up similar imagery / emotions, even though they are not at all like NIN.

yea...

anyway. i got over my earlier bout of snarky, snarly emotions. thank god! i hate when i get like that. i went shopping (of the grocery kind) with davidnarby. and by the time we were done i felt normal again. yeay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment