18 August 2008

just a quick post

i took our sewing machine apart today. i like doing that - taking machines apart. it needs oiling, but i don't have the right kind of oil, and i'm a bit scared to go putting oil into it. but right at the moment, i've a grid of screws, a casing, screw drivers and the opened sewing machine on my floor. it's a bit of a mess. using your small (2.5m²) bedroom as a workroom isn't such a good idea. ah well. i'll get oil (and grease) and then all will be well.

off to kerry tomorrow with penelope_stone. that should be good. i hope the weather is clement. i doubt it will be, but what can you do. nothing. exactly.

i moved my room around a bit today. i finally got my printer off the floor. i moved my dvds to my wardrobe. i lost my red dusting rag too. i made a new one, but i really liked the shape of the old one. the new one is fat looking.

i broke today and had ice-cream and a bit of chocolate (kinder bueno - yummmmm). i blame the moon; how am i supposed to help myself when i have a craving that lasts three days. my will can only hold strong for so long. and since we're on random food things: we had mahi-mahi with teriaki sauce for dinner today, with cous cous. it was so yummy.

i don't have much else to say, now. i'll go. bye.

1 comment: