10 November 2010

moving

Hats are amazing. I should remember to wear my hat more often. The french doors are all open, letting in the bitter November air and letting out the smell / fumes of carpet cleaning chemicals. My hands are freezing, but the rest of me is actually warm, thanks to my hat.

As well as the apartment smelling of carpet cleaning, the bathroom smells of silicone sealant. I have it all over my hands, too. It's really annoying because it doesn't actually rub off a surface, it just rubs around and makes little plastic balls of stickiness.

Only a week left in Ireland. The place is coming together nicely, though. (I'm getting sealant plastic bally bits all over this keyboard.) Most of it is clean. The kitchen presses are the main thing left now. And the tv stand / cabinet thing. The press in the bathroom needs to be emptied too. Friday will be devoted to taking apart the consoles and sound system and packing them in the car (along with everything else that will be packed into the car to go to cork.)

Wow, I love auto save. I just hit some random combination of keys that closed firefox. Thankfully, I didn't loose my post. Okay, I'm beginning to lose feeling in my fingers, so I'm going to go now.

Right. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor you being so cold. I'd say the appartment looks so different...

    ReplyDelete