17 September 2008

hand riviter

i just bought a hand riveter. call me peculiar, but it's something i've always wanted. now i just have to find something to rivet together. i'm thinking a large amount of paper, or some cloth or something.

i had my interview-thing. it was ok. my brain just shut-down and rebooted once. yeay.

the sun is shining today. not having been exposed to sunlight in about a month, i've gone a little crazy because of it.

lordkilljoy has been in my dreams for the last week, ever since he went to america. last night we were watching 80s fantasy movies on his psp, but fed through to the tv. it was a little wierd.

i havn't much else to say. i've read up to ch9 of the fall. ch 7 needs to be entirely scrapped and re-written as well. that's ok, though. chapter 8 is fun. my chapters are so long, though. like crazy long. but i think books with 30 or 40 chapters are just silly. 16 is a good number.

1 comment:

  1. I quite like books with 30-odd chapters, but then again I really like books that are 1000 pages/300,000 words long, and doing that in under 20 chapters would be quite tricky.

    'Normal' sized novels though, I agree it is silly.

    ReplyDelete