18 September 2008

japanese

i got loads done today. i drew my map in illustrator, and wrote a bit more on the geography of my world. that lasted from about 11 until about 3, when i got really tired. so i stopped, because i would just be wasting time and not getting a whole lot done.

so i went to lang-8 and helped some people with their english. then, for some crazy reason, i got the idea to do a post in japanese. (if you want to know the reason: it was because i replied to a message from a person and included one of the few phrases i know by heart - このコンピュータ は私のです。 "this computer is mine."). so yea. i managed to write 8 lines of japanese (in hiragana). it took me an hour and a half. but i got two replies and i wasn't too badly wrong - mainly trouble with verb endings. i'm so happy. if you are interested, you can read my entry.

i wish my cd drive wasn't broken. i'd totally congratulate myself by playing oblivion. oh well.

1 comment: