30 September 2008

swashing with a buckler

The fridge is a fireworks display of words. Of fridge magnet poetry, to be precise.

I really havn't much to say, though. With one day to go i found inspiration for my swashbuckler (this month's genrechallenge). so i'm kinda stressing to get it written before tonight. i think it's going to be a slightly long one. i've reached the middle and i'm wishy-washing with the plot. i think i've added in too much unnecessary scenery, but we'll see how it goes. i'm over the word count already, though, so i'm happy.

The only other big thing is pokemon. I'm still obsessed. I play it at breakfast (it makes breakfast last about an hour) and at lunch (if i get a chance) and all evening after lordkilljoy comes home. but that's ok. he's playing too, and he's way better at it than me.

yea, so i'll go get back to writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment