08 December 2010

bikes

I just put two bikes together. I've never put a bike together before. I was sort of making a haymes of it, and then got the internet to help me. The first instruction was turn the bike upside down so it is resting on the saddle and handlebars. Sometimes my lack of common sence amazes me. I console myself by telling myself, if i was a d&d character, i'd have high int (intelligence) and low wis (wisdom). Yeay. But they went together easily after that.

Now the only problem is that my handlebars are loose and I don't have an allen key to tighten them with. And my tires are flat, practically falling off the wheels. I did lordkilljoy's bike too. So we'll have to bring them both for a service on the weekend. I just want to go for a cycle, though. Ah well.

Oh, yea. If you hadn't read between the lines, the fact that i had bikes to put together means our shipment arrived. so i have loads to sort out. i should do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment