30 December 2010

Strange Day Today

Woah, it's snowing outside. That's unexpected. In a few minutes the ground went from ground coloured to white. The wind is strong, too - the snow is almost horizontal (it's at about 27°) and its zooming down the wash (i wonder does the wash itself help with making the wind faster).

I had a really wierd dream last night. I can only remember bits. davidnarby was in it. and my bike got put in an oven. i can't remember why, but there was a reason, and i expected everything to be fine - it was to fix a problem... melt grease maybe... expand metal... anyway. the tires melted and i was very upset, especially since my tires are only a month old.

I think i'm finally getting a hold on book 2. i have the three acts set (act 2 seems a bit short), there's a conflict (you'd be surprised, but it didn't really have any conflict before today), the outline has me excited. i know how it ends, but i need something to get me from the start of act 3 to the end of it. and it has to be adventuresome.

It stopped snowing again. I'm going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment