09 December 2010

hat

do you remember last week, when i said i lost my hat? well, i couldn't live without it and i've ordered a new one from the company who make them :) i'm happy. i hope it gets here, though. the address had UK instead of US on it. i emailed them about it, but they didn't reply. i'm sure someone in the postal system will be good enough to change the k into an s...

i don't have much other news. i moved all the furniture in the apartment around today. i didn't like the way it was before, it wasn't cosy at all. and there wasn't room for my computer desk. i still amn't sure about the location i found for the desk, but the sitting room is vastly improved from the way it was. we'll see how lordkilljoy reacts when he gets home. i'm sure he'll like it.

it's wonderful to have my keyboard again. i love this keyboard. typing on it is so easy. i have my mouse too. mice are so much more efficient than a trackpad. i also shipped a temperature sensor / clock thing. so now i have a clock that tells me what time it is in ireland without having to do any addition. lazy, i know, but there you go.

right, i think that's mainly it.

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool you ordered a new hat. Is it the exact same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the exact same... i'd kind of roll my eyes at myself, but i like the hat so much, i just wanted the same one.

    ReplyDelete