22 January 2012

(re)Learning to Drive

After almost 5 years, I went out driving today. We got our learning permits on Wednesday (a very happy, albeit nervous day) and today me and lordkilljoy went out driving in a car park. It was kinda scary, but kinda fun too. The straight bits were fun, going around corners was not so much fun.

We put up the hammock yesterday. It was a lovely day yesterday and we decided taking a nap out on the balcony was a wonderful idea. And it was. Even though it was a tiny bit cold. It was even colder today so we lay out there with sleeping bags. It was hard to stay awake it was so comfortable. I can't wait until it gets warmer and I can lie out there in shorts and a t-shirt.


Us :)

I can't think of anything else to say. I'm sure there's loads, but I can't think of it right now. I'm off to play Star Wars.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice photo of the two of you. Well done on driving.

    ReplyDelete