03 January 2012

Now we're cooking with cream

For the first time ever I used a recipe with cream in it, and was it ever yummy. Yes it was. We had pasta bake with spicy italian sausage. It was pretty basic, but absolutely delicious. Something about sausage, tomatoes and cream (and pasta) just works.



I'm sewing a jacket from a pair of jeans at the moment. It's turning out quite well. I have everything done (arms sewn on, back darted into shape) except for the front. The shape of the material is a bit funky and I'm not quite sure how to make the front look good. It's all well and good if the sides and back look amazing, but if the front doesn't match, I'll never wear the thing. So I'm waiting for inspiration on that.

I don't have a lot of other news. I guess I forgot to say that my wedding dress arrived. It's beautiful. There's one small problem with it (some material got puckered by poor stitching) but I think it's fixable.

Right so. I'm off to play Star Wars: The Old Republic with lordkilljoy now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment