06 December 2011

Things of small note

All our stuff arrived today. The apartment is an absolute mess and it's only now, with all our stuff here, that I realise this apartment is smaller than our last one - and that one was full to the brim with stuff, so I have no idea where we are going to put things. Our little tree arrived in the shipment too, so I put the baubles on it and plugged it in. It's so cute, but it needs some more colour. I might buy some tinsel for it.

Ooh, I put up fairy lights in the kitchen. It looks wonderful now, and I don't have to deal with the awful buzz of a fluorescent light. I also cooked here for the first time last night. It went well enough. I'll have to remember never to turn the coils up higher than half way, because they seem to cook just fine at that heat. Anything higher just makes for burn and mess.

I don't really have much other news. Wedding stuff is coming along. With 5 months to go I'm so glad we managed to get anything at all.

I don't really have any other news. right so. bye.

1 comment: