18 July 2008

a possibly dairy allergy?

i'm just heading off to bed, but before i go, i have one thing to say.

remember my little post about last weekend and i mentioned that i thought i was allergic to chocolate and that's what caused my cough? well, now i'm thinking it's not just chocolate, but the milk in the chocolate, and probably the milk in the ice-cream. i'm now beginning to suspect that i'm allergic to dairy products. i stopped drinking milk a few years ago and my cough hasn't been as bad since then - i used get it every night and morning, now it just comes sporadically during some days and some nights.
so i'll have to test out my theory. it would kind of suck, though, because i quite like cheese - cheddar mostly, and i like yoghurt, but i guess if i'm willing to put up with my cough i can still eat them. maybe just not in the evening. but i don't even know if my little hypothesis is true. i should go talk to mammy. she'd have a better idea than me.

good night, then.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that when you posted saying you were allergic to chocolate i was thinking away to myself that it could be more than chocolate.

    Think no more ice-cream for you, I think you'd die...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how would i die? i used to eat loads of ice-cream and i'm still alive.

    ReplyDelete