20 July 2008

the ogranized mess

i put things in strange places when it's late at night. like my oblivion cd (ok, its actually a dvd, but cd reads easier)... it was on top of my subwoofer. now that may seem like a good place, but the top of my subwoofer is reserved for my external HD, some note paper, a dusting rag, a mirror and my camera case. not cds. cds have never gone up there and i don't know how the oblivion cd got there last night. if i hadn't used my mirror to check my hair i would have been ransacking the place later to find the cd. actually, i think the oblivion cd is feeling rebellious recently. i couldn't find it yesterday either. it was over on top of my new cupboard - the place where random bags and clothes go. actually, prince of persia is over there too. that shouldn't be. they should be on my study desk - that's where random cds belong.
so right now, the oblivion cd is right in front of me... and i'm thinking of leaving it there for being bold and getting itself off to random (wrong) places.
and since i'm talking about stuff in my room: my stool got stolen and has been missing for the last few days. but i got it back and now all the clothes that had been accumulating on my floor are balanced (not quite as precariously as usual) on the stool - where they should be. so everything's where it should be and i can walk on my floor once again without having to dodge random piles of clothes. always a good thing :)

i watched spiderwick chronicles last night. i quite enjoyed it. a nice simple movie with fun creatures, but i wouldn't be rushing out to buy it, or even to watch it again.

taleweavers later today. i havn't been in ages; it'll be good to see the lads again. i'm taking a day off writing today. i'll just go talk about it instead.

yea, i think that's all i have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment