04 July 2008

into work

usually, i'm a very punctual person - early for things even. except for work. work was always the one thing i could never motivate myself to get in early for. i'd usually get in a few minutes before the hour - just enough time to get in and get organized (like take my coat off and sit down). but now i've started being 10 minutes late. and this dosn't bother me, but each time i walk in the door to the office i think of the scene from the matrix where neo gets called into his boss's office and the boss says "you think that somehow the rules do not apply to you" (well i'm not even sure if his boss does say this - smith could say it at some stage, but anyway).
yea. this little story doesn't really have a point - i just wanted to write it here, becuase these are the little things that i miss writing in my journal. you don't get to write this kind of stuff when you just stay at home all the time. you don't have these little random thoughts because everything is mostly similar all the time.

yea. i'll go do some work now.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I feel EXACTLY the same way.

    The only thing that gets me through the week at work is the payslip that I get every thursday.. :P

    ReplyDelete