11 July 2008

battles - atlas

i'm totally obsessed with atlas (by battles) at the moment. i listened to it about 10 times yesterday. i ripped it to iTunes and each time it ended, i pressed play again. it's just not long enough - i get to the end, and feel sad, and say: "awh, it ended." i like it so much because it's a happy bobby song - the kind i can dance around my bedroom to. ok - dance around my bedroom is possibly an exaggeration on the size of my room. but anyway. it's a good song. we'll see how long my infatuation with this one lasts!

i don't really have much other news. i'm almost finished in CIT. just getting the finishing touches on the animation. there is once bit that everyone has a problem with, but i just don't know how to fix it.

ooh - i got my first "sorry we don't want you to work for us" letter yesterday. it was from a publishers - they were unimpressed by my lack of anything even remotely resembling editing on my cv. but they said it really nicely :) then i ripped up the letter and threw it out.

right so, back to work for me. i'm procrastinating now, because i'm not sure what to do with this problematic scene.

3 comments:

  1. Ah your first PFO - the joys of youth! We've all had a few in our time (some have had millions), it's all part of life. Or something.

    Your comment box has green text. It's odd. Some colours don't display well on my laptop depending on the angle of the screen, so it looks like my words are fading out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is that you didn't seem too impressed by battles - atlas when i told you about it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sent me that link and i watched it and said something like: it's got a good beat...
    yea. it generally takes me a few listens to really get into a song. it needs time to stew away in my brain.

    ReplyDelete