09 July 2008

my dream last night

yea - this one gets its own post. i had such a crazy dream last night. i can't exactly remember the story very coherently, but it involved walking acrss a desert, getting attacked by africian tribesmen, having one tribesman try to marry me, getting to the city and into our hotel. watching fireworks out the window and fighter planes fly overhead streaming coloured smoke behind them. it all sounds normal enough, but i woke up quite wierded-out this morning. there was something creepy about it.
yea, and there was this other bit where i was checking my emails and lordkilljoy had sent me one saying it took him 17 hours to get back to dublin. i remembered that bit brushing my teeth this morning and had to do a quick double-check to make sure i had actually dreamed it. i hate when that happens.
anyway - i'm going to do some work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment