02 July 2008

i have a job!

ok, it's only a job for a week or so, but still. i'm working in CIT. it's strange to be here again. they've done some home improvements - added new doors and such. i just went for a walk and ate a nectarine outside, and the air smells lovely. damp and grassy and woody - like a forest after a rain show. who would have thought the college grounds could smell so good. the sun is out too - drying stuff up and warming the air.

i came in this morning and put on phantomFM, and the first 2 songs i heard were ones that had been popular when i was working in EMC. it was a bit strange...

anyway. i don't have much else to say.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha, your location comes up in google maps, only its placing cit in indonesia...

    I thought that was funny.

    How does it feel to be working? Is the work nice? Dose it feel good to be excercising your brain once again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made my location cit. cork today. hopefully that will fare better.

    the work is good. nothing too stressful, apart from the stress i put on myself. i want something i can be proud of, but i'm not sure something i'd be proud of is something the lads want. ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're WHAT is CIT? Zarkia there is so much more you could do rather than sell sex in CIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, well that would be whoring. woring is something entirely different, and perfectly innocent.

    and, woah - oh my god! what are you doing on the internet?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like, Oh my god! I am like totally back online after I find out that LJ isn't blocked at work no more.

    I had essentially forgotten about it but when I bummed into you the other day I said I'd check it out an catch up.

    ReplyDelete